definitions...

the only A-Z dictionary that every cynic needs in order to understand the world

A - Aggravation = The feeling that one gets when dealing with others.

B - Boredom = A feeling that urges one to kill one's self.

C - Cynicism = The outlook of life that enables cynics to ALWAYS/CONSTANTLY see the worst of others.

D - Death = An ending of a voluminous book(the book of life). Incidentally, the book is almost always filled with "Aggravation", "boredom" and (especially in my book) "Cynicism".

E - Evil = A term that is usually used to define all things bad; menacing.

F - Fear = Used only when facing "Death", but for some students in particular, this word has never found its use.

G - God = The one and only Almighty...or so they call him(or her); if you ask me, it's just some character that several authors thought of and decided to write about...just to kill "Boredom".

H - Honour = The other one thing of mine that all the students in my class try to diminish.

I - Ire = *See "Aggravation"*.

J - Jesus = Yet another character of the several authors trying to kill "Boredom".

K - Kill = The thing that students in my class are constantly trying to do to me.

L - Love = Is to be adored by some and hated by most.

M - Morale = The one possession of mine that everyone is trying their best to diminish.

N - Narcissism = The only exception of "Love" that is adored by ONE and hated by ALL.

O - Opinion = It is the act of annoying others by telling them what you think on a subject.

P - Point = Used together with "Opinion" and the whole world will hate you.

Q - Question = Questions are asked only AFTER the students in my class have killed me...or none at all.

R - Rest = This word comes with(or after) "Death". It is also associated with "Jesus", "God", "Boredom", "Aggravation" and, in my case, "Kill".

S - Silence = Is always wanted(by me), but never granted(by others)

T - Teamwork = This word has a very funny nature. One will always find their team working AGAINST them if NOT WORKING at all. In my case it's always the former.

U - Unanimous = In unison. I.E. - It is a "Unanimous" decision that Jeremy be ousted from all class activities!

V - Vendetta = Everyone wages a personal "Vendetta" against me...even the people I haven't even met yet.

W - War = It is believed in Norse mythology that Valkyries usually bring the slain to the afterlife hall. But, if you ask me, I'd say war is just a show of which kings ruled what and how they went about creating war widows.

X - Xenophobia = The fear of foreigners...and fear the knowledge that they have ulterior motives for being here.

Y - Yabber = It's Australian for "Jabber" and it's also what everyone around me seems to be doing more often than not(they Jabber to keep me from hearing clearly).

Z - Zep Tepi = is a supposed "Golden Age" in Egyptian mythology when the "God(s)" ruled the world and when human kind acquired the initial elements of civilization. In a nutshell, the character of bored authors were once in charge of hacking firewood and teaching babies to fish.

That's all for this edition of the dictionary.

No comments: