Time In A Day...

Time isn't a commodity.
Time isn't a luxury.
Time waits for no entity.
Time has not, its boundary.

Eighty six thousand four hundred seconds,
A thousand four hundred and forty minutes.
How much time do we waste on dead ends?
How long do we spend on our favourites?

I know how I'd spend my time.
No, I won't go joyriding or moonlighting.
I'd try to remember every rhyme,
And put them into a song to sing.

Right now, I feel I'm living off borrowed time.
One day is as good as any other now.
I could be an actor or a mime,
But, in the end, we reap what we sow.

For every second that passes me by,
I'll hope to see a sparkle in your eye.
For every minute that goes,
I hope you'll know my love for you grows.

For every hour that I think of you,
For every day I hope you do too.
For all the words that I can say,
For all my time in a day.

I pray you be happy and carefree
I wish you the best of luck, come what may
I hope you'll always remember me
For all your time in a day...

No comments: