Blackout...

Sand.

It's everywhere.

Feels like there's a hole and sand is falling out, getting everywhere.

Yet, going nowhere.

Memories are starting to fade...or...they're missing entirely.

Silence.

Silence so disconcerting that even the droning of jet-plane engines would be preferable.

The process started some time ago. Started for entirely different reasons. Reasons that I can't quite remember now.

Was it to make my life better...or was it to be a better person...was it for someone. Can't remember anymore.

Therapy.

Mayhaps the intention was pure.

Wanted happiness...was it for myself...was it for a girl...can't remember anymore.

Something isn't quite right...can't remember anymore.

Memory.

Shards sharp enough to cut.

Can't remember.

Was told that this was the choice.

Can't remember what...why...

I think I'm happy.

No comments: