My Words...

Take my hand,
I'll hold you tight.
Let's go to a distant land,
Everything'll be alright.

We'll walk by the beach
On a starry night.
We'll cuddle in each other's reach
While your beauty glows in the moon's innocent light.

Thank you, for loving me.
Before this I was afraid, you see.
Because of wounds, so deep,
I could barely sleep.

Now, you've come along
Like the sweet chorus to a cynical song.
You've brought a life, once forlorn,
From a man once dead, now reborn.

"Thank you" can never be words enough,
To describe my feelings for you though.
I know it may seem all too sudden and what not
For others to see us talking about tying the knot.

But I really can't picture my life,
Without you,
Without you as my wife
I really can't live, it's true.

So, I guess what I want to say is,
I love you,
And I never want to be without you.
Because, from now on, you're my only bliss.

No comments: