Take My Hand...

Red hair waving in the summer breeze,
Her piercing gaze staring at the endless sea,
Ears being serenaded by wind playing through trees,
Her soft lips smile as she relishes the feeling of being free.

Pain, numbing and agonizing at the same time,
Tugs at her heart from memories long past,
As she recalls every verse and every rhyme,
He used to make her heart beat fast.

Her eyes show of sorrow,
Her heart longs for a better tomorrow,
When he can finally throw
Away all her hate so that she can grow.

She's waiting for someone to show
The meaning of and how to love
And wonders if God will know
Her insecurities from His heaven up above.

Maybe now you'll see,
Just how much you mean to me.
Fret not for I will walk with thee
And show you all that you were meant to be.

When you're feeling lonely, hear me say,
You're never alone, walk with me today.
I'll be by your side everyday and in every way,
Until your dying day, come what may.

No comments: