let it be...

Woke up today feeling greatly weakened and somewhat irritable. Forced myself to school and kept my eyes open for the duration of which I was there. Took a few pictures...and got reprimanded for that too. Came back from school during BM(Razak's not too happy).

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not be in want;
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters;
He restores my soul. he guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil for you are with me;
Your rod and staff they comfort me;

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. you anoint my head with oil;
My cup overflows;
Surely goodnes and love will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.


Oh did I mention there was a party in 4 science 1 today(if you hurry, you might get some leftovers) all due to the reason that I am sick and dying...not reason enough for you to celebrate?

No comments: