...

"This old man and me, were at the bar and we
Were having us some beers and swapping I don't cares"

"As for being patient, with fate and all, it's getting old.
And my mind is slowly changing
I'm calling all my oldest friends,
Saying 'sorry for this mess we're in,'
And I'm waiting, waiting
For the Sun to come and melt this snow,
wash away the pain, and give me back control, control."

"Open your eyes
And look outside
Find the reasons why
You've been rejected
Now you can't find
What you've left behind"

"I found her diary underneath a tree
And started reading about me
The words began to stick and tears to flow
Her meaning now was clear to see
The love she'd waited for was someone else not me"

"There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I'll tell you now, they don't mean a thing"

"Do you believe in life after love?"

"Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven
Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven"

"Talk about God and His mercy
Or if He really does exist
Why did He desert me in my hour of need
I truly am indeed Alone again, naturally"

No comments: