Disappointment...

Dark clouds loom ahead,
As my life grows ever darker.
Many a rose lay dead,
As my will grow weaker.

It rained today,
As I cried away.
For a death that never may,
Fill mine beating heart with dismay.

When young, we would chase each other,
Around and around till we tire.
Now we're running races,
whose consequences are dire.

Lethargy, weariness...

Why is it that every point of my life is a disappointment to my parents? Let's face it ladies and gents, my parents have given up on me...I am, as they so gracefully put it, "A BLOODY MISTAKE". Seriously, I'm tired of trying to make them proud; I've been trying my best for the past ten years of my life...and not once did I ever see them smile at anything I've done. Be it receiving an award for winning something or even the time when I was appointed a head prefect nor when I was appointed head librarian...I don't know what to do anymore...I...give...up

Lord, if you do exist, tell me what I should do...you say that humans should always "honour thy parents"...so please, Lord, tell me, show me a sign of what I need to do to make them happy with me...

Tears are actually streaming down my eyes as I type this entry...perhaps I would make a good actor...but what good would that do? My parents will still think I'm a bloody waste of space and an effing mistake to boot!

Perhaps there is one way to end it after all...

Perhaps there is only one way to make them happy after all...

No comments: