story of an unlucky son's life...

Isn't it enough how you've torn apart families?
Isn't it enough how much you've hurt everyone including me,
With disappointment and lies.
But then again, I suppose, you're the only person you can see.

Mothers are supposed to be loving and carin'
It's just sad how some can sell their children off in a heartbeat
Throwing them on the street and selling the house they live in
But then again, you never did care, up on your mighty seat.

What, you suddenly figured that you can't control everything;
That I have got a will of steel not to be overthrown?
What, nothing to say for months now, no more lies to sing?
Sure, hide there like you did when it was known
That I had a girl I could to call my own.

Now you've found yourself a mindless lackey to boss about
To run your errands and scream at real bad.
So that's why you're selling the house and throwing us out,
Because of some deluded fantasy...how sad.

Do you really think you can ever get back your money?
Haven't we suffered enough for your insanity?
Everyday your "friends" hound me to pay for your taste of honey.
I say it's time to end your twisted, moral-less mentality.

Wake up and look around you!
Mountains of debt, no car and, pretty soon,
No house too.
Will you then be happy, you blundering buffoon...

No comments: