Through The Ages...

It's easy for you to say
That i'm not your muse, to walk away.
But do you know the sadness I feel,
Under this facade of steel...

You're a scene I'll never want to change.
Much like a serene waterfall or breathtaking mountain range,
I want it to last forever till time is through,
To be with you, the one who gives my life its hue...it's true...

I dreamt of you last night
That you are the most beautiful bride,
An elegant sight of white.
Oh, if only I could see this life through by your side...

No pleasures, no riches, no gain,
Shall numb away the pain
Of an empty song, singing all alone
Since you've gone...

Love, hate, pain, anguish are but notions
Of foreboding heartache, suffering and lust's call.
Oh, how quickly love can be cut open in one fluid motion.
Then again, love is but a notion after all...

This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory, no happy ending.
This is the way that we love like it's forever,
Then live the rest of our life but not together...

Time knows not wrong from right,
It passes by without thought or a fight,
But we can always hope for another day
To remember friends, life, love and some dismay...

If only you see what i see when looking into your auburn eyes,
The charm and beauty that I've come to adore now.
If only you knew how your elegance and prettiness aren't lies;
If only you'll give me a chance to show you somehow...

From across a cafe in Paul de Vence,
Against your beauty and grace which had me in a trance,
It seemed nothing in the whole of France
Could have stood a chance.

Eyes of azure so calm and alluring
Hair of gold, shining and enticing
If I could have any wish today
I'd wish we could dance the night away

If by starlight shall your beauty softly glow,
Would it suffice or would you rather have sun's burning light?
One thing I'll say I really do know
Is the way I feel for you tonight...

Stars, zodiacs, astrology, history
Studies of patterns and predictions of misery.
What would I wish from alchemy or chemistry?
To have gold or you by my side, wouldn't that be a mystery...

If I could count the days
Until life fades away
Or to the time we'd see each other by the bays
It would both be hell, but you just make it all okay...

Twas roughly a year ago
We met and it was then, I knew
That fate was kind and so,
Gave me the chance to have met you...

I saw this girl today,
She took my breath away.
It seems all the words I could say,
Would never be sufficient for her in any way...

What can I say that hasn't been said before,
What can I do to show you;
That you're more than a friend to me, much more
And that the way I feel for you is true...

Words are only words
I cannot use it to paint how the joy of being with you feels
Nor can I tell of the beauty that you enchant with and possess
But with words I can express how, with you, I've fallen head over heels...

Could you sing me a song
To make this day last long?
Truth is, time spent with you is akin to a kiss;
Fleeting, spontaneous...pure bliss...

If to be by your side,
Could take away time and its tide.
Would any guy not give their life
To take your hand as his wife...

If to die for belief is to be a martyr,
Then what of, for belief, commit murder?
If to fall for you and not say a word,
Would I be just as foolish or absurd?

Your smile is magical,
Your sweet voice mellows my ire,
Your innocence is comical,
Your beauty stokes my deepest fire.
Meeting you, was indeed a miracle
My longing to see you again is a potent pyre
Which burns brighter than the brightest sparkle
But, sadly, that shall be all it is - a desire...

Thinking of you.
It's why I'm wide awake now,
It's why I miss you too.
I don't know why...don't know how,
But i just do think of you...

Butterflies flutter under golden light.
Clothes and pictures strewn, staring at sky so blue.
I'd love to sit with you for a while, if I might,
And have a cup of coffee or tea with you too...

Eyes are said to be windows to the soul,
What then if a person cries?
And what if, to you, I let my feelings be told;
What will I see in your eyes...

Today's Valentine's day.
I guess I can only say.
To my valentine,
I love you, thank you for being mine...

When the sun goes down,
And the night breaks our town.
Just believe in me and don't make a sound.
I'll hold you close and stand our ground...

No comments: