Story Untold, Feelings Unsaid...


I see you're happy sitting by his side.
It almost seems you got it right.
Perhaps I'm not meant to be with you on this ride,
Still, I hope with every breath that I could be the one you wish goodnight.

Perhaps I was foolish to even think that we could be
Together, just you and me.
If only you knew how I feel about you
And the things I did, the things I would do, to show my love is true.

Do you recall that cold September night?
We walked together under the moonlight;
It was then that i vowed the very next day, that I would fight,
To avenge how you were wronged, to make it right.

I'm sorry, I'm just sentimental,
Thinking of events past and how we could have been.
But, oh, what i would give for you to tell me I'm wrong,
That you can still be mine and that you're keen.

Please tell me what I saw meant nothing
And that we still have a chance.
To make our life together worth something,
Not just memory's fleeting glance...

No comments: